Upcoming ACT is scheduled on 17th, July 2021. The ACT is a standardized test that assesses a student’s skills in five core areas: English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing (optional). Students of all 4 years from 9th -12th grade take the ACT so that they can submit their scores to colleges as part of the college application process. Usually, 11th and 12th grade students take the ACT.
Smart Strategy to Prepare for ACT
- Decide the target score goal.
- Take the mock-up test.
- Find the difference between the Test score and Targeted score.
- Analyze the mock-up test.
- Identify the strong and areas of improvement in subject-wise and topic-wise.
- Prepare first high priority subject and topics.
- Take practice individual subject test to check the improvement.
- Take full length test before actual test.
To score high students can use Socrato to practice online and get insights beyond scores. Socrato’s Companion Series helps you get the most from your Official Study Guide.
For more interesting information in the ACT, so please check out the new e-Book and follow us if you’d like!!
Maintain Social Distancing, Wear Masks, and Save Lives.