During AP exams and School’s final exams taking the ACT exam in June will be very challenging. Here are some of the helpful tips to prepare for the ACT Test.
- Get the official ACT study guide.
- Take the first complete ACT paper- test.
- Grade or score the bubble sheet by some online ACT bubble-sheet grading tool like Socrato
- Analyse the score, topics of each score.
- Review content and practice questions of the area of improvement in subjects and topics.
- After 1- 2 week’s take another complete exam.
- Compare all scores, sections, and topic analyses with the previous test.
- Practice the section questions which need improvement.
Download the free e-Book for the quick and smart strategy for ACT exam.
Check out different strategies in the Socrato channels–
Maintain Social Distancing, Wear Mask, and Save Lives.