Data is extremely valuable for all of us in the education industry; we”ve got to consume a lot of it to make valuable decisions for our students and schools.
However, when you spend too much time with your nose in your computer, e-reader or a book, it”s easy to forget what information looks like. That”s why I took the time to put together a list of amazing, tantalizingly visual infographics meant to titillate your mind and engage your visual synapses.
There are 22 mind-blowing infographics on education below. Enjoy this hand-picked visual feast!
1. College in America: Four-Year University and College Density By State
2. Education by the Numbers
3. Virtual Learning: The Rise of Online Education
4. The ABC”s to the SAT
5. Breakdown of Average Student Budget
6. The History of Online Education
7. Summer School Stats
7. The Gender Gap
8. How Employers Feel About Online Degrees
9. Back to School Economy 2010
10. The Price of College
11. Creationism vs Darwinism in Education
12. School Grants
13. Education Vs. Defense Spending by Presidential Decade
14. The Heaviest Price Tags in Higher Education
15. High School Graduation and GED
17. Understanding Illiteracy
18. Does One Have to Win: Books Vs. E-books
19. Is Online Learning Right For Me?
20. Online Vs. Traditional Degrees
21. U.S. Data Consumption in One Day
22. The Surprising facts of Online Education
Did we miss any of your favorite educational infographics? Let us know in the comments!
Free e-Book: 5 Tips to Improve Your Reporting for Standardized Test Reporting
Download this eBook from Socrato to learn how to optimize and improve your reports to help students improve their scores on standardize tests such as the SAT, ACT, LSAT or others.