Official statement from College Board website:
“Right now, public health officials have made clear it is not safe to gather students in one place. As such, we will not be able to administer the SAT and SAT Subject Tests as planned in June. Please see our plans to ensure that students will have opportunities to take the SAT to make up for the lost administrations this spring.”
If it’s safe from a public health standpoint, College Board will provide weekend SAT administrations every month through the end of the calendar year, beginning in August. This includes a new administration in September and the previously scheduled tests on August 29, October 3, November 7, and December 5. Students can register for these administrations starting in May.
What you can do now:
1. Secure your registration.
Log into your account on the College Board website and check your options for transferring your registration to another one of this year’s remaining exams. But it’s extremely important you give yourself more than one shot to reach your score goal by registering for two or three exams.
2. Both Juniors & sophomores: practice via online mode
The students can put total focus on exams as the teachers have the flexibility to assign the test in ‘Test mode’ or ‘Practice mode’. This gives the students a benefit of using the test as a testing or learning tool.
- In the ‘Test mode’ the students complete the test without any learning support, the same as they would in the actual exam.
- It helps the students to get a hang of the exam conditions.
- The practice mode helps students learn from their mistakes. Here they get tips to answer the question before submitting their answer.
- They also get feed backs on each question which helps them understand the reason behind correct or incorrect answer and right strategies to deal with the questions.
- These learning tools also have an online dictionary in the practice mode that helps the students build their vocabulary and get a grip with content and topics.
Therefore these online prep tests prepare the students holistically, which not only enhances their knowledge but also gives them an idea of what the real time exams are like.
Wish You Good Luck and Happy Learning!! Stay at Home, Be Safe, & Save Lives..