The Subject Area Performance report shows a quick view of group performance with regards to strand standards.
Subject Area Performance Report:
- This report compares class/individual student performance to the average performance of their class at a strand by strand level.
- It can be used by students to see where they stand relative to their peers (without seeing any peer information), and by teachers to see which strands are strengths and weaknesses for each student.
- The teacher can quickly see subject-wise as well as topic wise performance of a class/students.
- The teacher can quickly see taxonomy depth as well as question type performance of a class/students.
- The teacher can generate two type of subject area performance report
- Subject Percentage Graph Report of a class/student or;
- Count Graph Report of a class/students.
To understand more you can use Socrato to report and get insights beyond scores. Socrato’s Companion Series helps you get the most from your Official Study Guide.