The Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT), and it’s used for admission to private middle schools and high schools. The purpose of the SSAT is to attend an elite private middle or high school, this is a test you’ll need to do well on.
Because the SSAT helps test students for admission to private middle and high schools, different levels of the test are:
- Upper Level- 8th grade and above.
- Middle Level- 5th, 6th and 7th grade.
- Elementary Level- 3rd and 4th grade.
The SSAT is a standardized test that assesses a student’s skills in three core areas: Quantitative, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, and Essay (optional). There is a wrong answer penalty on the SSAT.
Smart Strategy for SSAT Preparation:
• Decide the target score goal.
• Take the practice test.
• Find the difference between the Test score and Targeted score.
• Analyze the practice test.
• Identify the strengths and areas of improvement subject-wise and topic-wise.
• Prepare first high-priority subject and topics.
• Take practice individual subject tests to check the improvement.
• Take a full-length test before the actual test.
For any details and calculations download the e-book. You can get the Diagnostic Report. Furthermore, check out the YouTube channel.