Elementary Level ACT testing will be held on 11th-12th December 2020. You only have a couple days before the ACT or maybe less than a day!
Tips for the day before Test
- Stress can negatively affect test prep
- Imagine a successful experience
Tips for the Examination Hall
- Use the process of removal
- Cover up the answers
- Pace and Trust yourself
- Bubble in groups
- Use any extra time cleverly
Amid the global pandemic COVID-19, ACT testing will be held on Saturday, 18 July 2020. And you’re determined to ace this test! Whether you’re looking for last-minute tips, advice on how to prepare the day of the test, or test-taking strategies to maximize your scores.
- Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, every test center will be following CDC-recommended guidelines for social distancing.
- Examinees are encouraged to bring their own mask, personal hand sanitizer, and other PPE because no personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided by the test center.
- Requiring health screenings and wellness checks on both testing staff and examinees on test day.
- If you don’t feel well on the test day, please stay home! You can change the test date without any fee on Monday after test day.
Good Luck!! Maintain Social Distancing, Be Safe, and Save Lives.