The SAT is a standardized test used by colleges to help them evaluate potential students. It is intended to measure a student’s ability and readiness for college courses in three subject areas: Reading; Writing; and Math. Most students take the test in Junior year. The online test platform is easy to use and only requires access to a computer, tablet, or laptop with a test booklet and internet. Assign tests via email with your students on a set schedule. Enjoy the flexibility of a one-on-one online test anywhere where you have an internet connection.
The SAT is an entrance exam used by most colleges and universities to make admissions decisions. The SAT is a multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test created and administered by the College Board. SATs are not tests of academic excellence, intelligence, or aptitude.
Is a Practice Test Needed?
- Taking practice tests isn’t just good for getting familiar with the SAT format and sections-it’s also great for learning from your mistakes.
- Study both the questions you got wrong and the questions you got right after every practice SAT.
- Practice tests help you learn what each test asks, how to structure them, the time limit, and more.
- To ensure you’re taking these practice tests correctly, ensure you follow the directions that come with them.
- SAT Practice Test is very important for the student and academy owners to get insight into tests and their strengths, and weaknesses in each subject. Moreover, we track the progress and put focus on the right topics.
- Prepare the right topic so the preparation is easy and efficient which gives better results in less time. The practice test can help you understand exactly what each test is asking, how they’re made, the time limits, and more.
Practice Test Scoring
- For each correct answer, you receive one point.
- You do not lose points for wrong answers; therefore, you should try to answer every question even if you are not sure of the correct answer
On an SAT practice test, your total score is your Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score plus your Math score. In order to calculate your total score, we convert your practice score for each section – the number of questions you got right – into the “scaled score” for that section, then add it up. This is your total score on the SAT Practice Test, on a scale of 400–1600.
Few Tips to find out your expected SAT score using Socrato
- Grab any of the official college board practice books.
- Take a complete Timed Test.
- To grade the test, visit www.socrato.com
- Select the test of your choice.
- Then click on the “Process Test.
- Click on the “Auto Extract and Import Student Answers from Mobile camera”
- After that enter the batch name and click submit button.
- Upload the pdf/jpeg/jpg files and get extracted data.
- Review all the pages of the bubble sheet and then click on the Report button.
- Finally, after submission of all click on the ‘Show Result’ and then generate a report and get your instant diagnostic report.
For more information downloads the e-book-Smart Strategy to Prepare SAT Effectively. Also, visit the socrato YouTube channel.