It is now the season for AP exams for students. An organized set up and clear mind are best to give the AP exams your best shot. The key to all success is having a blueprint to follow to achieve goals. The resources listed below provide free sample questions and answers, to better prepare you for AP exams that you may need to take.
- Apstudent.college board.com
There are many other reliable online AP exam resources – you should do research towards which site will be the most helpful to you and your particular Ap exam. Pay close attention to this year’s AP exam schedule and prepare yourself well! As always, team Socrato sends you the best of luck for great success this year and going forward.
Please check the AP schedule Collegeboard’s AP Exam Schedule
Now that you have all of the details for AP exam days, Socrato would like to remind you of other aspects of test taking that are just as important as knowing when, where, and how to be a success at AP exams. Your mental and physical health play just as a key of a role in successful AP exam taking as everything else we’ve mentioned.
- Doing things consciously as simple as eating healthily and regularly will improve your mind for test taking conditions.
- Try going for walks everyday to keep the flow of your circulatory system clear and healthy.
- Always remember that rest and recovery after jogging your brain and body are essential for you to do the best you can during your AP exams.
- During exams, keep a positive and abundant attitude. Focus on what you DO know rather than what you don’t know.
- Cramps during exams? Loosen your grip on your writing utensil – be relaxed.
- Take deep breaths during the exam if you find yourself flustered or just need some time to refocus your mind on your task at hand.
- Skip the high in sugar energy beverages and drink plenty of water to properly hydrate your body. This will also help with keeping your mind from being foggy during any part of your exam or preparation beforehand.
These are just some of the ways you can properly prepare for your AP exams. With the resources to prepare yourselves before exam day and Socrato’s easy tips to mentally and physically prepare, we wish you the best of luck for your exams.