Dos Before Each digital exam:
• Know your username and password.
• Load your exam 3 days before each test.
• Check your computer clock and your laptop battery.
• Close all other apps.
• Type your responses into the testing app: All responses must be typed directly into the digital testing application.
Don’ts During Each Digital Exam:
• Don’t close your laptop at any point amid the exam, your score may be canceled, and/or you may need to take a makeup exam.
• Don’t switch computers after loading your exam.
• Don’t exit the app and stay connected.
• Don’t worry if you don’t see your response after the exam ends. Check for the confirmation screen that says “Congratulations!”.
Maintain Social Distancing, Wear Masks, and Save Lives.