The PSAT is offered in October each year. PSAT will be held on October 13th, 2021. In October 2021, 10th and 11th graders will be able to take the PSAT NMSQT.
Pack your bag
- Photo ID (the driver’s license, School Id, etc.).
- Keep the printed copy of the admission ticket.
- #2 HB sharpened pencil, least five pencils, and an eraser.
- Calculator – make sure it has a new battery and functional (can be used in Math-calc section).
- Water bottle or any drink as per your liking.
- Do not take any full test or section test.
- If you insist on studying, review the cheat sheet and spend only 30 minutes.
- Stay relaxed and do relaxing activities like walk, yoga, watch favorite TV shows, etc. Only for 30 minutes, no more than 1 hour.
- Eat a light and healthy dinner.
- Go to bed early.
Morning of the Test Day
- Wake up early, do 5 – 10 minutes breaking exercise.
- Take a shower to feel completely awake.
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Leave early to reach 20 minutes before the check-in time.
- Wear a watch or carry a clock to track the time.
- Make sure you bring a facemask, sanitizer.
- Listen and follow the proctor’s instructions carefully.
- Set the timer/clock for each section 5 times less than the end time.
- Remember to review all the answers before moving to the next test section.
- You will get a 10-minute break and a 5-minute break. Go out and have snacks or drink or socialize a little bit. Do not discuss anything related to the test.
- Do not move to the next section until the proctor instructs.
Good Luck with Tomorrow’s Test!!
Maintain Social Distancing, Wear Masks, and Save Lives.