Clearing IIT Mains is an achievement in itself, but cracking the Advanced exam is a major challenge. Last-minute tips for the exam preparation are:
- Do not over-strain yourself
- Ensure that your up to the exam does not pressure you out.
- Keep your plan simple and accurate.
- You have prepared for this exam for a long time now and keeping yourself mentally fit during the last few days matters.
- Practice is the key
- Focus on solving mock test and previous years’ question papers.
- Ensure that these are time so that you can decide how much time you may require for each section.
- More importantly, make a note of errors that you make and read up to understand why you were wrong.
- Do not select your topics
- Unless you have understood the concept well, it may be difficult for you to try all questions.
- Most of times all major thoughts are interlinked in various topics of the same question.
- Therefore, avoid discerning study and give sufficient amount of time for all topics.
- Give preference your revision
- You must revise all chapters, but start with chapters that you have found problematic over the course of your preparation, or
- Chapters that have been given weight-age in the previous years.
- Focus on theoretical clarity
- Question in the JEE Advanced exam are extremely application based.
- You should strengthen your understanding of the NCERT fundamental concepts.
- Only conceptual clarity will help you crack any problem in the examination with greatest ease.
To learn more about JEE, you can also download JEE e-Book. Click here to download JEE e-Book.