JEE Advanced admit card 2017 is released on 10th May 2017. JEE Advanced 2017 exam will be conducted on May 21.JEE Advanced is the popular examination conducted by the seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB). For the year 2017, JEE Advanced will be conducted by IIT Madras. It is a national level examination through which admission to B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech or B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree in Engineering, Architecture, and Science & Pharmacy is provided in IITs and ISM. This examination is open for Indian national as well as for foreign national candidates. JEE Advanced is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Here are a few things you must know about JEE Advanced 2017.
· A student must qualify for JEE Main to be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced.
· To qualify for JEE, the candidates should have 75% marks in Class 12th Examination by respective boards or be in top 20 percentile
· Candidates must have 50% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
· Students who want to appear for JEE Advanced 2017 must be born before October 1992
· A candidate can attempt IIT JEE examination 3 times only
· It is conducted by the seven zonal IITs under the supervision of the Joint Admission Board (JAB).
· The exam is conducted for admission into the IITs, NITs and other centrally funded institutes.
· JEE Advanced consists of two papers – Paper 1 & Paper 2 – both of which are compulsory.
· The eligible candidates can choose to either pursue Bachelors in Technology or Architecture.
· JEE Advanced 2017 Syllabus: https://jeeadv.ac.in/syllabi