The upcoming ACT is now approaching – furthermore it will be taken coming Saturday, July 17, 2021. Many or most registered students should have invested sufficient time in practicing and preparing for the test by now, so that they are not under heavy stress during the last days before its administration.
Smart Strategy to Prepare for Upcoming ACT
- Firstly decide the target score goal.
- Take the mock-up test.
- Also find the difference between the Test score and Targeted score.
- Next analyze the mock-up test.
- Furthermore identify the strong areas of improvement in subject-wise and topic-wise.
- Moreover prepare first high priority subject and topics.
- Take practice individual subject test to check the improvement.
- Finally take full length test before actual test.
Strategy to answer the questions –
- Firstly review all the questions first in each section.
- Mark the easy, difficult and unknown questions.
- In upcoming ACT tests usually, easy questions are preceded by hard questions, as well as answer all the easy questions first.
- Read the hard questions at least a couple of times to make sure you understand the question correctly or not.
- Now secondly manage your time while test-taking, now only spend few moments on easy questions, but also spend the rest time on hard questions.
- Similarly eliminate the incorrect answers so you can narrow down the correct answer selection.
- All the questions will have only one correct answer.
- Furthermore there is no penalty for incorrect answers, so Do NOT SKIP the questions guess the correct answers.
- Finally, the bonus tip is usually, your first response is correct.
Get the full diagnostic Report view ACT Diagnostic Report Review each Subject category and topic analysis
To score high students can use Socrato to practice online and get insights beyond scores.
Maintain Social Distancing, Be Safe, and Save Lives.