The Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT), and it’s used for admission to private middle schools and high schools. The purpose of the SSAT is to attend an elite private middle or high school, this is a test you’ll need to do well on.
Because the SSAT helps test students for admission to private middle and high schools, different levels of the test are:
- Upper Level- 8th grade and above.
- Middle Level- 5th, 6th and 7th grade.
- Elementary Level- 3rd and 4th grade.
The SSAT is a standardized test that assesses a student’s skills in three core areas: Quantitative, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, and Essay (optional). There is a wrong answer penalty on the SSAT.
Smart tips to score higher in SSAT exam
- Grab an Official SSAT study guide.
- Take a complete timed test as the exam day.
- Score/grade the test online.
- Generate the instant diagnostic report.
- If you achieved the expected score Great!
- If your score is not good then analysis the score and topic performance.
- Practice the section and questions to achieve the targeted score.
- Take the complete timed test again.
- Repeat till you achieve the target score.
- Good luck with the upcoming SSAT Jan 2021 test.