Most colleges and universities use the ACT to determine admissions. The ACT is a multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test. This test measures a high school student’s preparation for college and provides colleges with one common point of comparison is using to compare all applicants.
Here are a few tips on how to determine your ACT score for the December 11th, 2021 exam
- Grab an official ACT study guide: The 2021-2022 edition of The Official ACT Study Guide includes six official ACTs in the book, including one NEW full-length practice test with an optional writing test, 400 digital flashcards.
- Take a complete Timed Test as Exam Day: All multiple-choice questions are scored by giving 1 point for each correct answer. No points are subtracted for incorrect answers or answers left blank. Hard questions count the same as easy questions. You won’t lose any points for guessing, so try to answer every question.
- Take a picture of the Bubble sheet or create a Scanned pdf: The most notable bubble sheet test you experienced was taking the ACTs during high school, before filling out college admission applications. Assign an online bubble sheet is a smarter way to prepare for standardized tests.
- Grade the Bubble sheet image/ scanned pdf through Socrato online scanning application: Our detailed score reports break down the results to make sure your student knows exactly where to focus. We will help you understand your score and take the appropriate and most effective steps you need to improve it.
- Generate an instant Diagnostic Report: Tutors/Teachers/Schools can also assign their custom tests or released/retired tests to the student and generate a detailed diagnostic report. A Tutor can assign tests with smart bubble-sheets to processing Tutor watch them turn into detailed scores and performance reports. Students can also check diagnostic reports with special permission from the tutor.
- Get the Total score and Subject Score: To calculate your ACT score, the College Board converts your raw score for a section — the number of questions you got right in that section — into the scaled score for that section using a conversion chart unique to each test. Then they add these scaled scores together to calculate your total ACT score.
- If you are close to the expected score, analyze the diagnostic Report: Fill the bubble sheet either they can fill the online bubble sheet or scan the bubble sheet PDF and get the instant diagnostic report. Diagnostic reports are seven pages and have the Subject level analysis.
- Practice the sections and questions to achieve the Targeted score: The ACT Practice Test is essential for the student and academy owners to get insight into the test and their strengths, weaknesses in each subject. Moreover, we track the progress and put the focus on the right topics. Prepare the right topic so the preparation is easy and efficient which gives better results in less time.
GOOD LUCK for the FINAL TEST!!
Prepare smartly for the upcoming ACT December, download our free e-book Smart and effective way ACT prep. To score high students can use Socrato to practice online and get insights beyond scores. Socrato’s Companion Series helps you get the most from your Official Study Guide.