In the previous posts, we have discussed question distribution in each section. Now once we have the idea of each subject of the test, the question is how to strategize the preparation to ACE the ACT test in one month?
- Get the official ACT study guide.
- Take the first complete ACT paper- test.
- Grade or score the bubble sheet by some online ACT bubble-sheet grading tool like Socrato
- Analyse the score, topics of each score.
- Review content and practice questions of the area of improvement in subjects and topics.
- After 1- 2 week’s take another complete exam.
- Compare all scores, sections, and topic analyses with the previous test.
- Practice the section questions which need improvement.
Download the free e-Book for the quick and smart strategy for ACT exam.
Check out different strategies in the Socrato channels–
Maintain Social Distancing, Wear Masks, and Save Lives.