SAT exam is in 2 two weeks. Students have been preparing for this exam from months or weeks. It’s a good idea to take a full practice timed test. Check the approximate score as well as areas of improvements.
Here are the steps to check the score and overall performance.
1) Grab a Official SAT study guide (Blue book)
2) Take a complete timed test as the exam day.
3) Take a picture of bubble sheet or create scanned PDF.
4) Grade the bubble sheet image/scanned PDF through Socrato online scanning application.(youtube link)
5) Generate the instant diagnostic report.
6) Get the total score and subject score.
7) Got the expected score congratulations !!
8) If you are close to expected score, analyze the diagnostic report.
9) Practice the section and questions to achieve the targeted score.
10) Congratulations & Good Luck for Final Test !!
Checkout Socrato’s free e-Book “Smart Strategy to Prepare SAT in an Effective Way”.
To score high students can use Socrato to practice online and get insights beyond scores. Socrato’s Companion Series helps you get the most from your Official Study Guide.
Maintain Social Distancing, Wear Masks, and Save Lives.