In the USA, maximum students take either the ACT or SAT before applying to a college or university. The ACT is scored amid 1-36 and includes sections on English, Math, Reading, and Science, and the SAT is scored amid 400-1600 and includes sections on Reading, Writing and Language, and Math.
SAT, ACT or both offer essay tests that are optional and scored separately. When deciding whether to take the ACT or SAT, take time to figure out your strengths and which test best matches those strengths.
SAT vs. ACT Comparison Test for Tutors/Consultants/Schools
- Find the preferred test for student’s learning style.
- Pinpoint student’s subject/topics strength and weaknesses.
- Create custom study plan for each student.
- Easily group students based on similar strengths and weaknesses.
- Get the most out of student effort.
SAT vs. ACT Diagnostic Test for Students
- About 1/3 of all students are stronger in one test.
- Take anytime during high school.
- Create custom study plan for topics based on diagnostic analysis.
- Eliminate need for costly and time consuming prep.
To score high students can use Socrato to practice online and get insights beyond scores.
Maintain Social Distancing, Be Safe, and Save Lives.