Is it difficult to find the preferred exam SAT or ACT for your students? Did you accurately pinpoint student’s subjects or topic-wise strength and areas of improvement? When you’re physically using your calculator and manually grade the test, always be sure to double check your work. Did you type the numbers in correctly? Don’t rely on your calculator to catch these minute mistakes– there’s still room for human error.
Finally, don’t overdo it. Discover which exam SAT or ACT best suits your students. Tutors/Academic Owners/Educational Consultants can guide them in exam preparation.
Features of SAT vs. ACT Combined Test
- Firstly discover which test is more aligned with your learning style.
- Then invest effort in better-aligned test and get higher scores.
- Increase chances of gaining admission into student’s top choice college.
- 3 hours and 6 minutes test to get insights for both SAT as well as ACT exam.
- Instant results plus strength and weakness diagnostic per subject topic.
- Made by SAT and ACT Test prep experts.
SAT vs. ACT Comparison Test for Tutors/Consultants/Schools
- Find the preferred test for student’s learning style.
- Assign Online Test
- Bulk Processing Scanned Bubble Sheet
- Bulk Processing via Excel Template Upload
- Pinpoint student’s subject/topics strength and weaknesses.
- Create custom study plan for each student.
- Easily group students based on similar strengths and weaknesses.
- Get the most out of student effort.
- Take your business to the next level.
Tutor can easily find the preferred exam SAT or ACT according to the student learning style. Further student can score higher in their preferred exam SAT or ACT practice test on the Socrato platform. Moreover there is Diagnostic reports of 9 pages as well as the Subject level analysis. Invest your effort in your students interested field SAT or ACT in better-aligned test as well as get higher scores. Even increase the chances of gaining admission into student’s top choice college.
Maintain Social Distancing, Be Safe, and Save Lives.