The standardized ACT and SAT tests are used by many colleges as part of their admissions system, so scoring high can make or break a student’s chances of landing a spot in a prestigious college or university. There’s a rising demand for online and mobile tutoring and study tools for tutors as well as parents and students on the go. Check out this useful test preparation and review app for the tutor, students and parents preparing for the ACT and SATs.
Socrato (Web-Based Application)
- Socrato is a web-based test preparation platform used for scoring practice standardized exams and generating analytic and diagnostic performance reports.
- Reports are available for most official admissions tests including the SAT, ACT, PSAT, and many more.
- The reports are one of the best in the industry and provide a comprehensive explanation of student performance and identify areas in need of attention.
- Reports can be conveniently tailored to track the progress of individuals as well as entire groups of students, suiting the needs of students, tutors, and educators.
- In addition to test reporting, the Socrato website also provides additional resources to improve test preparation.
Socrato can be a powerful tool to develop student as well as tutor time-management skills. While one full-length ACT/SAT/PSAT and many more tests at the outset of a prep class can be very beneficial.
Socrato is a universal online test prep and processing platform, were answers are processed, extensive analysis is performed on them, and generates comprehensive reports that reveal a student’s weakness, test-taking skills and tendencies. Student results can be processed individually or batch process. It can provide Real time diagnostic analysis of test results for individuals/groups/class/batch. Ability to do section test and subject-wise analysis these and many more.
Socrato’s Companion Series helps you get the most from your Official Study Guide. To learn more about application visit www.socrato.com.