Amid COVID-19 outreach, ACT testing has looked a little different. The next ACT will be held on April 17, 2021. Social Distancing Guidelines are intended to help prepare facilities, testing staff members, and examinees for implementing COVID-19-related social distancing and safety guidelines.
The following Examinee Care Guidelines will be provided to all test-takers. Test center staff are encouraged to understand and enforce these guidelines:
- ACT requires all examinees to dress masks on test day.
- Test Staff should refer to messaging provided in the mask requirement notice.
- Examinees will be asked to remove masks for inspection and full facial confirmation at check-in.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer are adequate to have on test day and in the testing room. Gloves are subject to inspection. Masks and gloves will not be provided at testing centers.
- Examinees are expected to follow social distancing practices (remain six feet apart) throughout the test day.
- Examinees are instructed to know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and to stay home if they are unwell. They understand that screening will occur on test day.
- Examinees are instructed to also interact with their local healthcare provider or state or local health department who is responsible for contact tracing if they’ve been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of taking the ACT.
Good Luck!! Obey All the Rules, Be Safe, and Save Lives.