- Raw Score: Total number of correct questions in each subject.
- Subject/Scaled Score: There are 4 subjects scaled scores between 1-36.
- Grouped Score: STEM (Maths + Science) and ELA (English + Reading + Essay*).
- Composite Score: Average of all subjects (English + Math + Reading + Science) scaled score.
- Benchmark: The minimum college readiness assessment bearing college courses.
How are the scores calculated?
For Example if you take ACT sample test
- English = 67/75
- Raw Score = 67
- Subject/ Scaled Score=31
- Math = 54/60
- Raw Score = 54
- Subject/ Scaled Score=32
- Reading = 33/40
- Raw Score = 33
- Subject/ Scaled Score=30
- Science = 37/40
- Raw Score = 37
- Subject/ Scaled Score=33
- Composite Score = (31+32+30+33)/4 = 31.5
- Benchmark (source: www.act.org.in):
- English = 18
- Math = 22
- Reading = 22
- Science = 23
- STEM = 26
- ELA = 20
Download sample diagnostic report.
Maintain Social Distancing. Wear Mask, and Save Lives!!