Tips to prepare for IIT-JEE
Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the dates of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main and Advance and the application form is already out. Whereas most students are busy with pre-board preparation, the JEE preparation should be down at once. If you are still thinking about how you should distribute your preparation on a monthly basis to score better marks in this exam and still making your monthly study plan to avoid that last-minute stress and anxiety, don’t fret and refer to the tips enlisted below to ace the JEE Main 2017 in just three months.
The journey of JEE is not that easy and we generally feel a lot of stress, expectations and often feel like quitting. But remember- only rolling stones gather no dirt. So always keep moving.
- MOTIVATION is the key
- Concentrate on your studies. Don’t worry about what others do.
- Presence of mind is very important and smart work pays more than hard work.
- Every topic is important.
To learn more about JEE 2017, you can also download JEE-2017 e-Book. Click here to download JEE e-Book.
Tips to concentrate on your study strategy:
- Resolve at least 40-80 numerical problems daily: With physics, chemistry and, mathematics.
- Regular time limits for questions: Practice to progress speed on problem-solving.
- Jump with the difficult areas first: Save notes on the hardest sections and work your way to the easier material.
- Practice by topic: Grow your strategy to prioritize your subjects in accordance to your requirements.
- Examine your mistakes: Catch the points that you often face difficulty with and which slow you down.
- Certainly not quit until you have achieved daily target: When you have solved your daily problems, make tomorrow’s plan.
- Drill logical thinking: Shape your solutions step-by-step with contextual thinking. Discard stray thoughts.
- Until the exam ends, don’t give up: Keep up your unchanging and resolve to keep trying.
- Practice your board exam syllabus: Notes from the board exams will be included on both JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
- Refer test papers from previous years: Find copies of test papers from the past 10-15 years and solve the questions.
Good Luck Friends.