The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance exam for Medical aspirants for graduate courses like MBBS, BDS and post-graduate courses like MD/MS in government or private colleges of India. The medical aspirants search for the simple tips to crack NEET 2017 to get admission in the college of their choice. If your dream is to go to a great medical college, here are some tips that might be useful to you:
Simple Tips to Crack NEET 2017
- Stick to the syllabus: Be completely thorough with your syllabus. Instead of confusing yourself by referring to many books, you should stick to the NCERT books. You can use other books as a reference but NCERT books form a good foundation for competitive exams like NEET.
- Make a proper study schedule: Having a proper schedule and religiously following is very helpful during your preparation as it keeps you organized and helps you to manage your time efficiently.
- Make notes: Making notes are always helpful and these notes come in handy during revision. They’re also easier to remember and help as you don’t have to go back and find the concept in your books over and over again.
- Learn to manage time: Time management will always come in handy. In competitive exams like NEET, the time is limited so, during your preparation, you have to make sure you practice according to the time allotted to you on the day of the exam.
- Solve previous year’s question papers: Solving mock tests and previous year’s question paper gives you a better understanding of the kind of questions you will get on the day of the exam. They also help you to understand how to manage time on the day of the exam and are great for practice.
- Stay healthy: You should have a good, nutritious diet as it helps you stay focused and hence, helps you prepare. You should also keep your mind and body well rested during this crucial time.
We hope these tips help your preparation for NEET 2017.
Wish You All The Best!!