You have to study with full attention, no disturbance, and continuously for 3 hour sessions. The idea is to simulate real exam conditions. Avoid doing following during a 3 hours session:
- Study on a desk if you have it at home. Avoid studying while lying down on a bed.
- Don’t get up from your desk during 3 hours of study session.
- Don’t listen music during studies.
- No phone calls and no SMS during studies.
- Avoid too much talking on phone with your friends.
- Avoid long hours on TV, Internet and games.
- Avoid night-outs.
- Avoid too long or two short sleep hours.
- Try to revise all important topic from book which you have read earlier.
- Whenever you start to study chemistry try to keep pen and copy in hand and try to write all important formula, equation and reagents at one place its help you a lot in the last days of exam.
- Try to revise all written formula and equation for 2 to 3 times before JEE Main/Advanced.
- you should start a habit of studying inorganic for about 1 to 2 hours daily before going to sleep as daily routine.
- Try to solve inorganic JEE paper of last 10 years
- Try to revise all important questions which involve some concepts from every chapter.
- Try to solve as many as new problem for practice.
- Try to solve physics JEE paper of last 10 years
- Try to revise all important formula.
- Firstly try to revise your concepts and all formula starting from chapter 1 to till last
- After revision try to solve all important question of respective chapters and not waste your time on solving easy question
- Then try to solve last 10 years JEE problems
- Write down all important formula at one place and try to revise after break of 4 to 5 days
To score high give one mock JEE Main test paper in an each week After giving test try to analyse your paper and try to find out which chapter question gone wrong during mock test and try to revise that chapter specially.