First and foremost it is mandatory to highlight the fact that student who takes up courses for preparing exam tend to do better in the exams than those who don’t.
The foremost benefit is that the students become familiar with the structure and content of the exam. Another advantage is that they teach various exam strategies like time management and whether to skip a question and come back to it and how to approach different sections. Apart from this they also familiarize the students with the assessment criteria to make them aware of how they are marked. Last but not the least is that it boosts confidence, the students are more confident when taking the exam as they have the advantage of having thought about and built knowledge and vocabulary around them.
With the technological advancements and also bearing these benefits in mind online prep test are the newfangled educational tools for the students.
Students opting for the exam prep courses naturally would want to practice taking the exam. This when the online practice tests are highly beneficial and as the teachers have ample time to give constructive feedback to the students as these exams are automatically marked. The teachers also benefit tremendously as they do not have to carry around the test papers or photocopy the test papers.
Various Modes in Online Test Prep
The students can put total focus on exams as the teachers have the flexibility to assign the test in ‘Test mode’ or ‘Practice mode’. This gives the students a benefit of using the test as a testing or learning tool.
- In the ‘Test mode’ the students complete the test without any learning support, the same as they would in the actual exam.
- It helps the students to get a hang of the exam conditions.
- The practice mode helps students learn from their mistakes. Here they get tips to answer the question before submitting their answer.
- They also get feedbacks on each question which helps them understand the reason behind correct or incorrect answer and right strategies to deal with the questions.
- These learning tools also have an online dictionary in the practice mode that helps the students build their vocabulary and get a grip with content and topics.
Therefore these online prep tests prepare the students holistically, which not only enhances their knowledge but also gives them an idea of what the real time exams are like.
Wish You Good Luck and Happy Learning!!